We are looking for a talented and innovative front-end WordPress developer who can manage the CMS’s technical aspects.
As our WordPress Developer, you will design, develop, and maintain a new responsive WordPress website. The ability to apply Google Analytics data to drive traffic and session time is highly preferred.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of WordPress development/customizations
- Ability to create engaging digital and collateral assets.
- Team player with a positive attitude and a passion for learning.
- Communicate clearly/effectively.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your development and creative design abilities is required.
Email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org