The Digital Solution Architect will provide technical leadership for designing and implementing critical components of client’s digital, integration, and related data analytics strategies to create integrated and optimal online experiences. Candidate will work closely with the customer business teams framing the digital strategy and be responsible for developing solutions to deliver on business and technology objectives.
- Lead the design, development, administration, and realization activities for our client’s digital innovation initiatives.
- Develop the requirements, principles, designs, and models that strengthen the information technology to support digital innovation initiatives.
- Aid in the implementation of a digital innovation roadmap comprised of the Infrastructure, Middleware, and Applications supporting the ongoing digital initiatives.
- Solutions will integrate with areas of the business such as E-commerce, CRM’s, content management, public website, customer portals, and more
- Responsible for developing a 3-5 year solution roadmap in addition to developing a 24-month project portfolio and investment plan
- Ensure that the strategic vision and application strategy for our client’s E-business offering is aligned with short & long term business plans
- Direct, plan and implement many department initiatives that require sound execution of project plans.
- Responsible for the full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of various functional architecture solutions
- Apply project management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies.
- Providing architecture and technology leadership across a range of digital and Middleware technologies including but not limited to Mobile/Web frameworks, Big Data Analytics, Web Content Management, Online Marketing, Social, and CRM
- Preparing and presenting potential technical solutions and advising the business on the technical and business value of the proposition with appropriate tradeoffs.
- Working with the developers, business analysts and subject matter experts to understand the complex technological system to produce integrated end-to-end solution options.
Communicating the solution approaches to project teams and architecture review board and other stakeholders.
- BS degree, preferably in MIS, CIS or other related IT course of study
- 5-7 years with digital application development
- 3+ years of experience with Middleware application development and integration
- 3+ years of experience with integrating enterprise business systems with digital solutions
- 3+ years of experience with deploying Service Oriented Architecture and associated Web Services development & standards
- Proven track record of developing digital strategies and campaigns, including but not limited to Email marketing, social media, SEO, SEM, banner and pay-per-click advertising
Strategic & Technical mindset that is comfortable participating in C-level strategy sessions
- Strong technical acumen-provide development experience is an asset
- Possess a firm foundation in reviewing campaign metrics
- Knowledge of and experience with, Digital Asset Management (DAM), technologies used in web development, Adobe Experience Manager)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to pull together diverse working teams.
To express interest in this position, please Email to firstname.lastname@example.org Resume in MS-Word or .pdf format and attach the cover letter with Salary requirements and contact information.