- SQL Server Reporting Server programming
- Server based report generation,
- Interactive as well as printed reports / Web Services
- Custom reporting applications
- Report Definition Language (RDL), XML,
- Reports based on a Role based security feature
Business Analytics (BA) refers to the skills, technologies, applications and practices. In contrast with Business intelligence, business analytics focuses on developing new insights and understanding of business performance, whereas business intelligence traditionally focuses on using a consistent set of metrics to both measure past performance and guide business planning. Mantra has significant experience in all Data Mining processes Pre-Processing, Data Mining and Results Validation. The Mantra team utilizes a range of different tests depending on the type of application or product that is being reviewed. In addition to our standard array of assessments, we can develop custom evaluations to meet your unique needs.